4.13.2010

*slowly shaking my head*

So this is the picture Maggie brought home the other day....
SERIOUSLY?!?  This is how MY child chooses to pose in her PERSONALITY shots?  I don't think I can stop laughing or shaking my head.

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

it's almost an "i'm so done with this" and partly scared expression! how funny!

Piepee said...

Eddie Ray does it all the time. You seriously wonder what people think. Teachers are always reassuring me he was laughing just prior to pictures. I'm like it's okay, he does it at home too. If he sees a camera he goes to wounded puppy dog immediately. I buy the pictures and plan to torture him later in life.

Tara Oliver said...

LOL!! I don't know, Diane, that photo does say *something*..... :)

Piepee said...

hello just testing

Corina said...

oh my... we stopped doing school pictures with Conner because this was somewhat the result. I think she is probably thinking the picture taker is a crazy person! :) Too funny!

We put the hip in phipps said...

That is so funny! It kinda looks like a painting...even though she's not smiling, she still looks pretty. Reminds me of an old fashioned painting where the person had to hold still for hours while someone painted their picture. lol