| The day began with some Magic! What?! How did this happen?? |
| What did you do?? |
| Who put Grape Juice in the toilet?? |
| Mommmmy???? |
| A little dessert for dinner? |
| What a nice mom!! Wait...is that meat?? (mash potato frosted meatloaf cupcakes. hehe) |
| mmmmm.....shluoup... |
| MOMMY!! I CAN'T DRINK THIS!! |
| The Undrinkable Juice...bwahahaha |
8 comments:
Thats such a fun day - they will be talking and laughing about it for a long time! I will have to steal some ideas for next year!
So, what is the undrinkable juice????
Aren't holiday's so fun! Such a fun mom :)
It's lemon flavored jello tinted red, so it looks JUST like juice. bwahaha.... I also let the jello firm up with the straws in so you couldn't tell at all that it wasn't juice.
I love it!! So what was in the cereal?
so funny!
For the cereal: I put a couple drops of food coloring under the cereal before putting it on the table. That way, when they poured milk onto it it immediately changed colors, but they couldn't see why! It was like M-A-J-I-C!
LOL!!! I have to laugh at myself! I meant M-A-GGGG-I-C! hahahahaha
Post a Comment