7.28.2010

A Princess Tea Party

 Don't let these fancy settings fool you.  This was probably our most low-key party yet.  We put on a Disney Princess movie in the background and they snacked on their lunch wherever they chose.  I made the snacks that seemed to require the most minimal effort and....it was great!


Maggie & Emma's cousin, Cheyenne, is here visiting for a few weeks and it seemed the perfect time to host our first Tea Party.




Streamers are brought to you by an 8yr old, 6 yr old and a 3 yr old.

They did allow me to be in charge of the goodies.  Chicken Salad on baguettes, mini-cupcakes, jello cups, honey cookies and gummy worms & Swedish fish.  Delicious!  I got Mommy of the Year award for allowing them to actually use water in the tea pots and cups!  Wahoo!  Hooray for small victories. :)

The girls were in charge of all decorations and I think they did a fabulous job!




4 comments:

Sara said...

How way too cute is that! Way to go mom! I am feeling inspired, my kids thank you :)

Frisbies Forever said...

We are TOTALLY doing this. We are having a Prince/Princess Party with A Little Princess Movie and snacky fun stuff too! You are such an inspiration. :D

Piepee said...

So cool~ I love it.

Ashleigh said...

very cute! i'll bet it was a lot of fun!