7.31.2010

A Fabulous Birthday!

A fabulous surprise breakfast made up solely by my 6yr old daughter, Maggie!  She's so great!!

Israel's Mom, Carol, was awesome!  She came with us to Ross Park in Pocatello and swam for the 1st time in 20+yrs! 

We had our friends, the Beans, join us and it was so fun to have them.  Emma got to hang out with her buddy, Lake.

Maggie and her cousin, Cheyenne, playing in the lazy river.

Whoops!  Wrong way!  I so lucked out and got to swim laps for a FULL hour!  What a great bday gift before the lightening began!

Carol was great and took us out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  It was soooo good.  Cheyenne was giddy about getting to throw her peanut shells on the ground.

My birthday sundae...mmmm.....



I've decided that Heavenly Father was celebrating my birthday with rain confetti and rainbow streamers.   I loved it!



A fabulous walk around the river to finish off the night. 

I loved taking pictures of the Idaho Falls Temple, too.

Look closely at Maggie's hands. LOL!





The perfect birthday cake complete with make-shift toothpick candles because someone.....might have forgotten to pick up any...again...hehe

I finished off the night with a fashion show for the girls and discovered that I can fit in my wedding dress again!!  NO SUCKING IN!!

My little helpers.

Me ecstatic!!  Whoo Hoo!!!

3 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

What a PERFECT day! You look just as beautiful as you did that day too!!!
I am going to get there, repeat, I am going to get there....

Sara said...

An hour of laps AND a lake walk!!!! you are amazing! and you look beautiful! I'm glad you had such a great day!

larshannon said...

You look beautiful in your wedding dress. Happy late birthday!