9.13.2010

BACK TO SCHOOL & FIRST TIMERS

Maggie started her first day at her new school/Spectrum class August 30th.  She was so excited to being going all day and getting to bring her new Barbie lunch box.  Ahhh..don't you remember the smell of new erasers and tennis shoes?  Having a crisp new backpack and the feeling of a fresh start?  
The snazzy new dudes.

Standing in the bus line with her best friend, Jamee.
So grown up!  She even gets to walk to stop all by herself now. :(
 After Labor Day, Emma got to go to her first day of Preschool!  How are my babies all growing up so fast? *sniff, sniff*  She is ecstatic though and she has been trying to go to Preschool daily now, even though she only goes 2x a week. Silly girl.
My sweet Emma Lou.

Off she goes!  No looking back.

3 comments:

Piepee said...

Awesome. Amazing yes I can remember those day still. It was always exciting and fun. It looks like the girls will look back on fondly as well.

Frisbies Forever said...

I loved seeing them. They are so awesome! We really need to be closer. Emma rode so well and I was impressed by how much Maggie is growing up!

Jaimie said...

Wow! Those girls are growing up fast! I LOVE Maggie's choice in friends, she just spells it weird :)