8.27.2010

Wind sometimes = FUN!

FINALLY!!  A windy day to take out the great kite that Grandma Nichols brought for us!  We've been waiting FOR-EV-ER (per Maggie).
First, we better walk the dog or....get walked by the dog.

And check out the playground.

Ahh...there it is!

This is what happened to me every time I tried to fly the kite.  I started feeling a lot like Charlie Brown.


How glorious it is to share!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

i can't believe how big maggie has gotten! lucy is only about the same size as jayne (who is 4)! what a big girl she's become!
oh! and that kite is awesome!

Mya said...

Kites and I just don't ever get along. My kids know that if they want to fly kite they have to ask Dad.

Piepee said...

Looks like a great day. Glad you all had such a wonderful time.

Piepee said...

Looks like a great day. Glad you all had such a wonderful time.