3.21.2011

Jump, Jump

I should be better about documenting this child's arrival.  I've been so easily distracted lately...  wait, what was I saying?  Oh well.  Late last night this little one was having a "party in my tummy" and Israel was able to feel her kick for the first time!  She kept it up for some time too.  Yep, pretty sure she'll be just as active as her sisters.  *Oh yeah and she favors the left side just like Maggie did.  My whole belly shifts to one side, leaving the right side empty.  So weird to look at... I'd take a picture, but no one really wants to see that. :)

3 comments:

Piepee said...

Cool~ I still wish you were closer.

Frisbies Forever said...

When I get in the tub this lil guy moves over to the right. It looks so weird. My belly button just moves right on over. Kinda disturbing! :) Hilarious though!

Ashleigh said...

all of my girls favored the right side. it's weird, huh? i was always pushing on the right side of my belly as i got bigger, because the baby felt so squished in there!