3.17.2011

New Cha-Cha-Cha- Changes....



6 WEEKS
16 WEEKS
 
24 WEEKS

24 WEEKS and feeling rather FULL
I guess I've failed to post this but....
IT'S A GIRL!!!



Now we have the Name Game dilemma.  We had 2 names that we liked and we've used those.  Though, I made a fun discovery a couple of years ago and posted it here and still like the idea.  Especially, #2.  So now begins the pouring over "D" and "I" names.  I welcome all suggestions, though please don't be offended if I don't take any of them.  I can be awfully particular  ;)

10 comments:

James and Charity said...

You look fabulous! I love the DIME names idea--fun!

Charity

Elsha said...

Looking lovely!

Shauna Martin said...

I still like DaeShauna! :)

Katie said...

Congrats Dianne!! You look great.

Nanette said...

I guess it depends on if you're going to have 1 or 2 more children. If you're going with the D and I names, I guess that means you're going with 2 more. :)
I like Isaac and Irene or Darren, Dallin and Dinah, Deidra. Although, I prefer the D boy names, so since this one's a girl, I'd go with an I name.

Tara Oliver said...

you DO look great!! congrats on the little girl - what fun!

Piepee said...

You look fabulous! Mine's not a d or I it's Anastasia Leigh. Always thought it was pretty. I have no use for it now.

manne said...

I like the dimes and nichols, I think it's cute. I would go for an S name. I always liked Sally - it's Hebrew and means princess or Sadie - which is also Hebrew and means charming princess.

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

Look what a beautiful pregnant woman you are!!! Congrats on another girl!!!

Ashleigh said...

look at us and our beautiful girls!!!