It's funny that I'm writing this post because I pretty much missed out on any of the fun involved with the Fourth of July this year. Lilly and I were trying to work out nursing amid recovering from major surgery. So Israel took Maggie and Emma to a little roadside carnival they had been begging to go to and took them to see the fireworks down by the greenbelt. Lilly and I spent a few minutes watching through the trees from our deck but it got too windy so we went back inside to comfort poor Hannah who is terrified of the loud noise.
Here's a few picture highlights from their day.
Apparently Maggie was so taken in by the whole experience that she had to share her joy through music for all the world to hear. For your enjoyment...
ok...blogger's being weird. will update later.
No comments:
Post a Comment