I'm silly and like to dress up for Halloween too. So this year I was an FBI agent. I modified my work badge from last year, to look somewhat official.
We have a Halloween tradition of having homemade Chili and cornbread for dinner...yeah....this year the tradition changed to, "Hey, be happy you got dinner!" I still tried to make it fun though and colored our milk green and the ranch dip orange.
Israel had to work this year so the girls and I were on our own. Gratefully, my friend, Shari was in the same boat so we combined forces and got this gaggle of children out around the neighborhood in the frigid Idaho air for candy, candy, candy! At least it wasn't snowing, right?
There's a woman in our neighborhood that hands out candy AND balloon animals! The kids LOVE it!!
This year the girls chose to participate in our dentist's "Candy Buy Back" and earned $1/lb of candy turned in and then they donate the candy to the troops overseas. They were very excited to share their candy with the soldiers and I was excited to have ALL the Halloween candy gone by Wednesday. Win, win!
1 comment:
What a fun idea!
Post a Comment