Keeping our baby sister safe from any possible dangers in the kitchen area.
Exploring big sister's awesome fort.
Learning to cross our eyeballs.
Celebrating President's Day at our totally fun preschool with Mrs. Taft.
Learning to play the piano with Mom as the teacher. In all honesty, this has been the ONLY incident of non-excitement since we began over two months ago and she quickly got up and finished her practice after I took her picture.
This is far more typical. In fact, she often reminds ME that it's time for piano practice. :)
Lilly has begun to self-feed.
And is LOVING it!
Horsieback rides for EVERYONE! Wait...I want a turn!
Simple pleasures of date night with the "sweet" hubby o' mine.
Meeting SUE at the Idaho Museum.
Tagging along for the ride.
Learning our colors.
Taught by one of our favorite 5 year olds.
Life isn't always sunshine and roses but it's nice to see these sweet moments and remember how blessed we really are!



















1 comment:
What a fun little post. Very cute.
I don't know that I would be patient enough to teach my own kids to play the piano. That's why I pay someone else. :) Good for you!
Post a Comment