6.05.2012

Overdue Updates



Lilly loved watching the girls during the girls' swimming lessons this spring.
 Here's Lilly enjoying her new found fort.
 Emma says, "Cheese" at Maggie's violin recital.
 Maggie being, well...Maggie before she performs.
 Maggie performing in her Violin Pretwinkler Graduation (Suzuki method)
  Our beautiful violinist.
 Beautiful tulips at Thanksgiving Point in April.  My friend, Valerie, and I visited the gardens after our Half Marathon.  So pretty.
 Emma's really excited about her Arctic Circle ice cream!
 We got a little creative with breakfast sandwiches. YUM!
 Arghhh, matey!  Emma came home from preschool with this great pirate patch.  So fun!
 We tried sharing with Lilly, but she wasn't having it.
 Maggie had a school assignment to prepare a report on Cheetahs and Emma was eager to make her own report.  She decided to do a report on gardens.  They both did an excellent job.
 Lilly discovered how to drink out of straws!
 Emma and I learned to make delicious soft pretzel bites.  mmm....we need to make these again.
 The girls love to get rides from their Daddy on his fun motorcycle.
 I am a cookie baby!
 We were able to visit family down in Logan for the day.  Here are some fun pictures we got.
 Lilly (eating sunscreen) and Afton.
 All the kids rode scooters and bikes all around the circle making sure to visit the sprinklers!!
 Then off to the ZOO!  Rock climbing??


 I like how Maggie is helping Caleb stay on the rock.  He was  a little nervous about it.
The peacocks roamed freely so the kids spent some time trying to chase it down.


 TORTOISE!
 
 Owl?  One or two?  *look closely in the background

 The kids were fascinated by the "winter wonderland" of the tree "cotton".  They played as if they were making snow angels and had a grand time.



 Marianne & Chris treated us to Gosner's ice cream!  So delicious and fun.  They still remember what flavors they got.  Maggie - rockyroad and Emma- raspberry
                                      
 Back at home on our first day of warm weather the girls pulled out the sprinklers and Emma took a break to practice the Yoga she learned in preschool.
 For the final field trip for Emma's Preschool they went to Town & Country gardens for a tour.  Lilly and I were able to tag along.

 Israel had a birthday too!  Here he is blowing out his candles on the Mud Pie.  Delicious!
                                      
 Presenting....the MUD PIE!  Thank you pinterest. ;)
 We also recently discovered that Lilly loves blackberries.

 Emma and Daddy found a robin egg in the backyard.
 This is the view I often wake up to in the morning.  Emma loves to sneak down after everyone's gone to  sleep.
 Lilly's adorable irritated facial expressions.  She scrunches up her nose and squints her eyes and blows air out her nose.  I have no idea why, but it cracks me up every time she does it.
 Oh, and she's not only walking, but CLIMBING!  Watch OUT!
 My camera phone was being so tricky the night of Emma's Preschool Graduation.  So sad that I didn't get a good picture of her and Mrs. Taft.  We have so enjoyed this past year.
 Israel spent Memorial Day watching the motorcycle races in Salt Lake City so the girls and I played!  We went to the nursery and they picked out flowers for their very own flowerbed.  They are responsible for planting, weeding and watering their garden for the entire summer.  They have done a magnificent job so far.


 Their beautiful garden!  I'm so proud of them.  Only one plant looks like it's not going to make it, they rest are thriving.  Let's hope for a favorable summer for these two green thumbs.
 Random, I know, but Lilly was really eyeing this bone we picked up for our pup, Hannah.
 The girls fell asleep in the car on the way to the cabin and I couldn't resist taking a picture of them! LOL!


No comments: