I often find my girls sleeping this way, with books. I couldn't resist taking pictures this time. It's such a great reminder to me that I have some really wonderful children in my presence.
They also love to make cubes out of the floor mats downstairs. Lilly got into it too this time! They usually roll each other around the room in it. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of Israel joining in the fun because I was too busy trying to roll him around. chuckle, chuckle. No, it didn't work, but it was funny!
Maggie decided to take this picture with my phone while Emma was taking her free class at gymnastics. Too cute to just stay in my picture file on my computer.
Israel and I just don't go on dates like we used to, but when we do...it's so nice. We took the motorcycle out and rode around the area and then stopped at the pond at Snake River Landing and took pictures, skipped rocks and walked the trail. An excellent night, indeed.
A few mom's in the area are tired of the organized sports trend that costs a lot of time and money to find out if a kid likes a sport or not. So, they offered a FREE option of meeting at the park and personally teaching the kids various sports throughout the summer. EXCELLENT! Emma (in white hoodie) did great for being about 3 yrs younger than the other kids. Maggie stayed for about a minute and decided it wasn't for her.
Lilly is just plain adorable. What more can I say?










No comments:
Post a Comment