8.22.2008

Whew...What a Weekend

For those of you who do not know, I went to Iowa this past weekend without husband or children. CRAZY!! I drove back with my sister, Deanne on Friday. Yes, straight through. It's about a 19-20 hour drive when you only stop to pee or wander convenience stores to stretch the ol' hamstrings. I haven't been that tired since the birth of my last child. Anyway...

Sunday night all my sisters, Marianne, Deanne, Susanne and Lorianne and I plus my niece, Britt, got together for an evening of memories and fun. (Yes, Amanda, we missed you) NO HUSBANDS OR KIDS ALLOWED!!! hahahaha... Here's a few highlights of the night.
Deanne and I were the only ones willing to try a pyramid picture. So, here's the closest we got to one.I thought it would be fun to play some games. We played "Build a Story" using random objects from the house. It was pretty funny. Arrgh Matey...And this is for you, Chris. I hope you can forgive us. hahahaha (insert evil laugh) I am so grateful we were able to pull this off. We stayed up until the WEE hours of the morning. In fact, while saying a MORNING prayer together, Cassie called Deanne to remind her of the paper routes. MAAAAM... MAAAAAAAM

**Laughter, Love and Tears...what more could you want for a night filled with the women you love.

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Why isn't there ever any Rum? Was my favorite quote from the evening.

The Hanselmann Family said...

Good Times... we will have to do that again sometime. By the way they have that set in the new catalog that starts in September!!