This past Wednesday I did the inevitable....I turned 30!! Yikes. I was lucky enough to have some great friends show up to soften the blow. My friend, Sara, drove all the way from Oregon to see me. Just kidding, she and her family drove to see family and I happen to live close so I totally lucked out! Yahoo! My friend, Juleen, lives if IF and she was so sweet to bring a cake she had made, balloons for the kids and pretty flowers. Sara wouldn't even let me do dishes on my bday or make lunch. What good friends I have!! It turned out to be a really nice day, despite the 30 I now have to claim.
Here's Juleen, Myself and Sara with her youngest. I did not take the pic so it is really out of focus, sorry.
6 comments:
Is your birthday on the 30th of July? I thought it was on the 31st like mine! Either way, Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day!
Happy Birthday! Your golden birthday even! Glad you got to get together with your roommies. Some day we'll get together again! Like the background, too.
Happy Golden Birthday! Looks like you had a great day!
I'm so sad I missed it! How wonderful to see Sara and Juleen again. You all look absolutely wonderful.
Tons o Fun! Don't feel bad about the age thing, Dan just turned 38!! You are a young pup still, and you look great! It is great that you guys spend so much time outdoors together. I loved camping with my family, they are some of my best memories. Sorry I spaced your Birthday. Sounds like you had a great one!
I wish I could have come and seen you! I miss you like crazy! I hope you had a GREAT birthday!
Post a Comment