8.22.2008

More Iowa Fun

Cassie did a grand job of painting her room purple before her Mom got home. Isn't she beautiful?I can't believe we got them all in one room. Ben was SOO cranky. Whatever that's all about.
Marissa...Mother Mari...apparently my childhood twin. I'm told that we look just alike. You be the judge. I think we do look similar, and it's funny because my daughter, Emma, looks a lot like my sister, Deanne. Go figure. In case you weren't following Mari's Mom is my sister, Deanne. I don't need to draw a diagram do I?
Gotta love Drew and his famous Ketchup Sandwiches. Glad ya'll didn't sell those at Annie's. I did promise him that if he can get his whole family to come visit me in Idaho...I'd be willing to try one.
I stopped by Susanne's and of course Eddie Ray would have nothing to do with me. Well I just can't have that...so, I gave him a hard time. Poor kid. I'm hoping that they can come out and visit soon too. I just know Ricky and Lil Dan will love the mountains. And who knows maybe the little stinker in the picture might warm up to me.
I'm sad I was unable to drive to Washington and visit Lorianne's family. It's been a while since I've seen them too. And they make me happy.

I did have a chance to visit my brother, Rex and family in Omaha the night before I flew out. Nicole and Samantha were cracking me up with their wrestling matches.
Ethan was delightful and occupied, of course. Who can blame him really, teen girls are far higher on the priority list than old aunts. hahaha Let's not forget good ol' Mom and Dad who made the trip to Omaha with me. Aren't they sweet? I didn't even have to get a rental car. Ever giving.

4 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

Thanks for all of the great pictures! It was ALMOST like I was there! I'm glad you had a great time. There really isn't much to update you on. I'm still puking, David's progress on getting into the military is "temporarily stalled", and we are still disagreeing over where Mali and I should go! As soon as I know what's up, I'll let you know! Hope all is well there.

Frisbies Forever said...

Looks like you all had fun.

Jaimie said...

Looks like fun! Kinda makes me want sisters, but then I would have to share clothes :) You and your sisters all have the same smile, beautiful!

Misty said...

Dianne, have you fallen off the face of the earth? We need an update cutie pie!