"Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
-Doctrine & Covenants 64:33
A few examples of case in point:
1. Emma is mumbling to herself in the car seat behind me. I turn around and see her smile and hear, "Jesus Love ME!"
2. Maggie (remember she's 5!) appearing from downstairs with a load of clean towels from the dryer, ready to fold, without being asked. Then asking if she can throw the clothes over from the washer and learn how to turn on the dryer.
3. Both girls at random moments turning to me and saying, "I love you, Mommy".
It's in these moments that I can forget and forgive all the unpleasant ones. I love my girls and am so grateful that I get to be their Mom.
2 comments:
So sweet! I love all those moments that make everything else just melt away!! Your girls are adorable!
You do have really sweet girls! We need to remember to enjoy them while we can, they'll be grown before we know it!
Post a Comment