9.27.2009

The Busiest Time of the Year...

I am officially declaring the Fall the busiest time of the year!! I feel like I'm drowning some days. Harvesting, canning, baking, school, gymnastics, soccer, Tavaci (kids singing group), Choralaires (my singing group), PTO, Primary, Primary Program, Pampered Chef, planning bday party and cake, Primary Program...oh, did I already mention that?, cleaning, budgets, etc, etc.....

I know I sound pretty lame to all you super moms who have been running worse schedules than me for years, but whew! it's an adjustment for a newbie like me. And I think the hardest part isn't necessarily the physical running around all the time, but the "keeping everything straight in my head and think ahead and be inspired and be your best and stop being grumpy" part associated with this new schedule.

Oh, and did I mention Israel will be gone the entire week for training? Yeah, heaven help my kids, they're gonna need it!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Yooou can doooo eeet! Your super if there ever was a super mom! I have a GIANT calander that sits on my counter under the phone, it has become my brain, although even being on the calander is no guarentee sometimes :}

Frisbies Forever said...

Take a nap!

Piepee said...

You will b e great! You always succeed at what you set out to do.

Mya said...

I totally know what you mean! I get busier every year with all the homework and piano practice and helping in school. I even canceled dance classes and I'm still going crazy. By-the-way, you are in the Coralaires?!?! How cool is that! I tried out once but they didn't want me :(