9.12.2009

Eastern Idaho State Fair

I know I'm biased but I just think Maggie is so pretty! Yep, I'm bragging and don't feel bad at all!
An emu?! REALLY?!

This dog was featured on the Ellen Degeneres Show for his amazing Frisbee skills!
Mmmmm...we didn't get caramel apples, but did get some fudge!
Howdy! Can anyone actually walk by these boards without getting pictures?

TIGER EARS!! Fair food is the BEST! (aka Elephant Ears for the Iowan readers)

Maggie was humoring Emma and going on the slow ride with her.

She is SO fun to watch ride the roller coasters!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

It's not that you are biased it is just that it's true, both your girls are gorgeous . . . time for more LOL!

Piepee said...

Both your girls are beautiful with great personalities. Looks like you all had a great time.

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

Like in the previous comments, I can't help but say that you have two beautiful girls.

Lolo said...

Looks like lots of fun. I am sad we haven't hung out yet... So crazy busy in the summer! Like the other comments, I have to agree, you have two very beautiful daughters, but duh, they get it from you!:) Hope you guys are well!