- Make my goal weight by Race Day in April! [I'm half way there]
- Run the Salt Lake City Half Marathon in April
- Run the Mesa Falls Half Marathon in August
- Be more consistent with Family Home Evening
- Smile MORE! *even when I don't particularly feel like it :)
- Be a more thoughtful friend
- Consult my Heavenly Father more in Parenting techniques rather than books, etc :)
- Keep a focus on the Savior and His example of service
- Try to LOVE everyone. *no matter how crazy they make me :)
- BE A BETTER ME THAN LAST YEAR!!
1.01.2010
Let the Resolutions Begin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Smile more--what a great resolution! This is the most inspiring resolution I've seen yet!
Wishing lots of reasons to smile in 2010,
Charity
Those are some big goals. I'm really impressed. Good luck.
Funny thing is...I think the marathons are probably the easiest ones. ;)
Post a Comment