We booked the hotel rooms & rental car for the week! Mickey Mouse here I come! Sunny California I've been waiting to explore your beaches!! You were all right. After thinking about it I knew that if I'd chosen a new deck or whatever I would have just resented the fact that one more practical thing got in the way of having something I really wanted. Sorry to all the family that we won't be able to see this year because I'm choosing to be selfish and I'm going on a vacation this year with my husband to somewhere other than Iowa. You all know I love you though, right?!?
7 comments:
That's not selfish! I knew you would make the decision that was right for you! We will come see you!
Yay!! Enjoy Disneyland-- and make sure you don't spend any time feeling guilty about not doing something practical. You deserve the fun!
I went to visit to Disneyland with my sister in December without any kids and it was so much fun! You will have a blast!
Have Fun!!
Have a good time
Yay for Disneyland! Plus you get to see me, how much better could it get?!?!?
yay! we're going to disney land this summer, too! only, i'm taking kids, so you'll probably have more fun! :D
Post a Comment