10.30.2010

Autumn 2010

We went to the Rainbow Pumpkin Patch this year again with our good friends.  The girls had a blast and we totally forgot to take pictures in the big straw maze.  That's okay these should give you a good idea of the fun we had.











Friday we went to the churches Trunk or Treat and it was lots of fun, too, with fresh french fries, donuts and hot cocoa.  We, of course, brought the camera....and took no pictures.  Maggie dressed up as a Twisted witch like last year, but today wanted to be a bat.  So, a bat she was!  We're pretty good at last minute costumes, I've decided.



Emma has worn this nearly everyday since mid-October.  She insists that she is Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon and that she's just pretending to be black.  hehe!  She's so adorable.  OH!  I almost forgot another thing!  Maggie played 2 Halloween piano pieces for her school class on Friday by MEMORY!  She's my hero.

1 comment:

Piepee said...

Precious pics. Looks like all had a good time. I missed visiting the pumpkin patches this year.