10.24.2010

Late Birthday Post

Maggie turned 7 years old on October 1st.  I'm a good month behind on posting.  Oops!  Here a few highlights from her day.  Instead of a big birthday party I let her invited one friend for a sleepover and she was happy as pie!  We began the night with a SILLY DINNER.  We had two bowls, from one we drew a slip of paper that indicated a food item and the other was the utensil we could use to eat it with.  It was a hoot!  The videos and pictures are out of order because I do not have the patience to fix it right now.  Enjoy!

Our Silly Dinner.  Maggie attempting to eat Parmesan Cheese with only a plate.

Dad eating salad with a pitcher.

Craft time!!  They decorated princess crowns.  I had a SCUBA class that night so Israel was SuperDad and led them in some fun activities!  What a guy!

I loved that she was so excited to get her gifts from us.  The books Purplicious and Pinkalicious and a BOOK LIGHT! 

1 comment:

The Hanselmann Family said...

You are such a fun mom!!! Super cute!