10.24.2010

SCUBA Certification

Here I am with my stylin' fishy goggles (aka dive mask) and flashy dive skin.  So glad these pictures were taken while I was submerged.

It's me again.

And may I introduce you to my dive buddy, Marcy!  She was a hoot!  Holy cow, she really helped to enjoy the class.

I'm A-OKAY under water. :)

It was sooooo cold yesterday that I was extremely grateful that the hot springs temp was 90 degrees.  The mist on the surface looked so cool and I loved that we also got to enjoy the rainbow.

Do even know how hard it is to get a self-portrait on the surface?  sheesh.  It's the best we could do.
It has been a crazy past few weeks trying to pull of this together, but I finally have a life-time certification in SCUBA diving!  Who would have thought?  I mean, seriously, me, really?  Anyway, I survived and as I discovered on the open water dive yesterday, I had FUN!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

that's really awesome!!!

Corina said...

Congrats! Thats very cool!

Frisbies Forever said...

So proud of you!