12.25.2010

A Lovely Christmas Indeed

I'm a sucker for a pretty tree picture and I thought this one qualified.  I especially like the girls touch.  They broke all of their bead necklaces, then tied them together to create an additional garland.  It was frustrating to watch them change the placement of the "garland" every...single...day..(sometimes hour...and minute) but I thought it was rather creative.

The 5th stocking is our pup, Hannah's.  Next year we'll need another stocking!  Hmm...sounds like a project to begin now.

Santa is SO awesome!  He has the ability to type and print notes right from his sleigh!  I guess some of the kiddos have been having a hard time reading his cursive writing, so he installed some new technology to help.  Isn't that thoughtful of him?
 Maggie was hilarious this Christmas.  Usually we've had to wake the girls up every year, but NOT this year.  She woke up at 12:30am!!  She was soooo excited to see if Santa had come yet.  I told her she'd have to wait until her clock read 5:00am before she could come out of her room.  She promptly pulls up one of her chairs in front of her alarm clock with the intention of literally watching the clock turn to 5:00am.  HA!  Israel was able to convince her that if he set her alarm she wouldn't miss out on anything.  She agreed and finally got some sleep.
Santa was good to the girls this year.  An extreme Dollhouse Mansion!  So much fun it's a little ridiculous.

The girls were thrilled!  I wish I could have gotten video of their super fun excitement of seeing that house.

Emma gave Israel swords for Christmas so that he could play with his friends aka her and Maggie. ;)


No comments: