So, I'm standing in the hall at work and a male co-worker comes up to me and says, "You can hit me if I'm wrong, but are you pregnant?" I laugh a little and reply, "Yes, you're safe. I am." "Well, congratulations!" he continues, "How far along are you?". I tell him 18 weeks, almost half way and he says, "Oh, not that far at all!!!"
Now, my question is...how far along did you think I was? Oh great, now I have this complex of HOW pregnant I DO look vs how pregnant I SHOULD look. Oh dear, it could be a long 22 weeks.
No this is not me, but this chic is 18 wks preggers and I don't think I'm sticking out yet quite this far yet. I could be wrong though. Now anyone within internet access of me will be afraid to say! hahahaha!

2 comments:
I have the same problems! Some have told me I don't look far enough long and ask if something is wrong. Others ask me if I am farther along and ask me if there is maybe something wrong and the baby is growing too fast. I figure my body know what to do and I just ignore them all. Pregnancy doesn't last that long and I can hide from stupid people for that long. :)If my Dr. isn't worried, I won't be either.
you are too silly. Ignore them all. Pregnancy is beautiful. And most guys really dont know the stages. Wish you lived closer.
Post a Comment