Our initials together spell "DIME" (Dianne, Israel, Maggie, Emma).So these are the plans I presented to Israel:
#1- We could have 1 more child and name them with an "S", thus Nichols (nickles) and Dimes OR...
#2- We could have 2 more children with their names beginning with "D" and "I" and then "Two Nichols (Israel and I are the nickles) would make a "DIME"
What do you think? Israel just rolls his eyes, but I think he likes the idea.
4 comments:
That is so funny. I think either idea would be great.
That is awesome! I vote for two more and they could be daisy and ike, why daisy and ike, I have no idea they are cute names though!
Are you thinking of having a baby soon? Maybe this time we could plan it and be pregnant together :) Then when we move we would have newborns at the same time! Haha It is about time for another one though when she's almost all potty trained!
Makes perfect sense to me, Izzy is just jealous he didn't think of it. Heck, I'm sad I didn't think of it.
Post a Comment