4.16.2011

Guess What I Did?

Okay, most of you know this anyway, but I ran a 5K in Salt Lake City on April 16, 2011 while 28 weeks pregnant!  I finished in 33:45 with 10:52 minute miles.  I feel pretty good about that.  My goal was to finish in under 40 min, but secretly had hoped to keep it under 35 minutes.  I'm funny like that.  I finished #629 out of #1574 participants and passed some tiny girls on the home stretch. bwahahaha One of them commented as I went by, "She's pretty quick!".  Sadly, my ONLY picture from the race is the one below and it's really not a great shot, but my friend, Valerie, looks good. :)
Israel did a-maz-ing!  He also ran the 5K.  He finished 54th out of the 1574 and #6 in his age category!!!  His time was 23:09.  He's training for a Triathlon coming up in June and it's paying off.

1 comment:

Sara said...

HOLY MOLY GIRL!!!! You are amazing!!! That is screamin fast with a 30 week bebe belly! I can barely do that now . . . awesome job!!!