On Sunday, we went over to "The Aunts" for lunch. It has been some time since my Dad's siblings have been together and it will probably be one of the last. (Dad has been struggling with Alzheimer's Disease) It was fun to watch them interact and enjoy each other. Gratefully, I was able to get some photos of the occasion. I couldn't decide which shot I liked best so I put both up for family to choose from.
 |
| The youngest and oldest of our Terry Girl Crew. |
 |
| The youngest and oldest with Mom. |
It turned out to be a great visit. Thanks for having us!!
2 comments:
LOVE that picture of Dad with the HUGE grin!!! Well, all of them, but that one is my new favorite! What a great opportunity for them all. Especially Dad! Marianne, have I told you lately how much I love you and how grateful I am that you made this possible? If not, you are overdue! So glad you could all get together! FUN!!!
awww Sister Yount!! so fun to see these pictures. I also like seeing Aly and Drew in your other post. cute pics, Diane. and way to run the 5k while being 28 weeks pregnant! I didn't put 2 and 2 together until you mentioned it. that's awesome. :)
Post a Comment