9.04.2008

Our Trip to Spokane, WA

Israel had his yearly training in Houston, TX at Flight Safety then was sent to Spokane, WA for his check ride (that's a test in the aircraft that says he's good enough to keep flying). He, of course, did well. He asked me to drive the girls up from IF and meet him in Spokane for the following week. We did, and we barely survived. I was hauling 2 kids and a puppy by myself. Yahoo. Once we actually got there...it was a lot of fun.

Spokane has this cool park by the river (Riverside Park) with a HUGE wagon slide, as you can see. I couldn't keep Emma off of it, which wasn't very fun for me since I'm afraid of heights FOR my kids.
Do you like how Maggie is physically turning Emma's head for the picture? I couldn't believe how cold it was!! We'd been in 95 degree weather for months and then all the sudden it was 60 degrees. I'm not ready to start freezing again.
There was a big Riverside "Pig Out at the Park" day with rides and concerts, etc. Good times.

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

how fun! i love the huge wagon slide. the girls would think that was the coolest thing ever!

Katie said...

that wagon slide is awesome!

Julie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Frisbies Forever said...

I wanna ride the wagon slide!