10.27.2008


Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

So you're smarter than a 5th grader! :) They must have given you different questions! hehehe

Sara said...

So I went and took the test... Scored a 67%! Normally I would retake it 500 times until I got a respectable score, but hey, just keepin it real :)!

Dianne said...

Keeping it real. I did take the test 2x. The first time was 87% or something like that and I thought..no way, because I'm usually picky about vocabulary. So, I retook it and realized I had marked the wrong box on one of the questions. I still missed one, but I'm not sure which one. Hmm??? What does this say about me??

Dianne said...

Israel scord a 73% thee fist time he toook et. He wood hav took it agin but didnt want to shoe me upp.

Dianne said...

Babe, You're a PUNK!!