It occurred to me that Maggie now gets to give talks and such for the Primary Program and NONE of her extended family will ever be able to come see her due to $$, 1200 miles etc. So, I got some video of her practicing for this Sunday. She must have been tired today...you'll see.
5 comments:
Maggie is sooo cute! I forgot to tell you about her prayer on Sunday! She said... "Please bless that we won't be curious and bless that our dad's won't call us George. Please bless that we won't be treated like babies" In response One of the boys (I can't remember which one) said, "HEY we're not babies!!!" It was too cute! I'm excited for Sunday! Oh and Nov 1!!!!
Camille
That's awesome! I love having an insider.
That was really good! I'm impressed that she remembered so much. You're lucky that she gets to have a nice long part--our primary has so many kids that only the oldest kids get several sentences!
I love it! She is a true rockstar! Nice job for her memorizing her part!
Great job! I especially loved the long sigh at the end.
Post a Comment