10.08.2008

What Do You Stand For?

I understand that all who watch this will have their own opinions concerning this issue. It could also be that this is a rare situation. But what if it's only a rare situation now? What if we as parents/citizens of this nation allow our children to be taught according to the standards of the world and NOT our God? What happens when school districts/government policies continue to preach their standard of moral behavior while completely bypassing the sacred parental rights and responsibilities we hold to raise our children as we see fit.



3 comments:

Katie said...

wow. how scary is that...

Frisbies Forever said...

Well, I already think that the schools take our parental responsibilities away from us inch by inch. It really upsets me that we are not allowed to teach our children in the manners we see fit because someone who gets paid more than I do has an agenda to fill and a need to change things and take everyone along with them. I don't know why parents can't parent their children anymore without others looking over their shoulders and judging and trying to control. Scary crap. The video won;t play through the end so I didn't get to see it all.

Sara said...

I am SOOOOO glad you posted this. This is part of the issue we are dealing with right now in respect of the whole mess our family has been in this last month. I am workig with a state legislator to get some systems in place that would provide more rights for the parents, becasue sadly, I am realizing when it comes to our kids, we really don't have a lot