12.20.2008

All I want for Christmas is a...

NEW CAMERA!! My old camera and I used to be the best of friends. We'd go everywhere together capturing precious moments in our family life. Ol' Cam and I would create treasured memories of the girls as we seek out new adventures. Well, Ol' Cam is getting old and just can't get around like she used to. Her flash is losing reliability (poor memory comes w/ the aged), it takes more energy than it should (battery after battery), and sometimes the old buttons just don't work like they used to (getting stuck and losing the moment, ugh!). Now, don't get me wrong, Ol' Cam and I had some good times, but I think it's time she retired and took the good long rest she needs or retire to the younger crowd who aren't so picky about performance. Now, if some little elf could just whisper this wish to Santa....(are you listening, dear?)

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

I hope so!

Katie said...

I'll let Mr. C know...we're pretty close. ;)