This would be the argument I've had with my sweet hubby for the past year. Yes, that would be since we purchased the house last September. We'd been apartments for the past 10 years and I had to live with white walls everywhere we moved and as you know we moved A LOT. I finally just started taking down pictures and went to Home Depot, got me some paint and soon enough I had myself a helper of the best kind...my hubby. The color is Haystack. I think it looks a lot like Chocolate Milk (Jaimie, we must have picked the same color). Anyway, nothing drastic but it sure makes the room more cozy.
Here's the before picture from 2007.

And AFTER. It's a pretty dark, because most of the lights were off and it was night time.

8 comments:
I love it, it looks so cozy!
WOW! I can't believe how just a little color can make the room so much more homey and the color is GREAT. Good job!
I love it. I can't wait to have a house where I can pick the colors. I totally understand how you felt.
Way to go and just getting it!
Looks great!
Great choice of color!
Oh, I like it! Very nice! I love that color, it looks like my entryway a little, mine of course has to have a wee bit o purple tinge to the cocoa.
Love it!
I really like the new color!
Post a Comment