12.28.2008

Christmas Activities

The girls love their gift from Pops & Rocks (our great neighbors). They took a picture of our new puppy, scrap booked it and framed it for them! It promptly was placed it their room for all to see.
Maggie is definitely loving her new Ballerina Barbie from Emma.
Yeah!! No more crib mattresses on the floor!!! Thank you Pampered Chef (my new job)

Oh, Christmas Tree...O, Christmas Tree...That's the girls 1st clue on the front of the tree from Santa that led to their big gift.
Merry Christmas, ALY!! We love having my niece here for the holidays.
Aly gave the girls these great stretchy scarves and they LOVE them!
Freight Car Nick. I know, I know...it's his Cowboy Action Competition alias.
Israel & me before our date to Mountain River Ranch for his company Christmas party.
Aly wearing her Christmas jammies...well, sort of, they are laying on top of her legs, but it looks like she's really wearing them.
Aly and the girls. They're tight now.
Aly & I made our goodies to take to neighbors. Pumpkin Rolls, Homemade Rasp Jam and Chocolate Pretzels, yummy. If you're reading this and you didn't get any, don't feel bad, most didn't. I scaled back this year and only baked for the neighbors in our circle. sorry, we still love you.
The Bakers. We were the only ones home so we tried taking the picture ourselves.
Leaving cookies for Santa.
Mommy's little helper.

Naptime!
Our family gingerbread house and all the primary gifts we made this year.
Who doesn't love making sugar cookies in December? So fun.

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

Looks like you had fun! I really missed your pumpkin roll this year, it was yummy last year :) I hope you guys have a great New Year! By the way, the pic with Maggie and her Barbie looks just like you! She is changing so much!

Julie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I bet it is nice to have the girls both in beds, and bunk beds save space. They are great. It is what I grew up with. Maybe next week we will have to come over and visit, I am getting ready to get out of the house.

Hope you have a great New Year's eve!

Frisbies Forever said...

Ooh! I wish I lived in your circle!

Tara Oliver said...

oh my gosh, what wonderful pictures!! it looks like you guys had a very nice Christmas....with lots of goodies!! it's great that Aly was able to be with you guys for the holidays. who wants to be on an empty BYU campus during Christmas? :) that's awesome, too, that you are doing PC now. I'm so hooked.