I recently saw a FB post to state something you're thankful for every day this month. I thought it was a FANTASTIC idea and want to carry it to my blog. So, here's the catch up.
1- I'm thankful for a good husband who will take the girls to church by himself when I'm sick.
2- I'm thankful that my hCG levels are normal and have physically healed from this miscarriage.
3- I'm thankful to be able to volunteer in reading groups in Maggie's class.
4- I'm thankful for music! And most especially Christmas music and that I am in a choir right now.
5- I'm thankful for modern day pain killers aka Ibuprofen that help me recover from migraines.
6- I'm thankful the two little comedians that run around my house everyday.
7- I'm thankful for a thoughtful RS Pres/Visiting Teacher who made sure my family had Chicken Noodle Soup and POPSICLES for dinner tonight (hot/cold therapy for Strep) because I wasn't feeling well. :)
1 comment:
What a fantastic idea! Love you.
Post a Comment