Blood draw that is! hCG is 3! and I finally stopped bleeding today. It only took 4 weeks....but I digress. I feel like I can start moving forward again. Whew..
Yay! Finally! I have been following your progress on the blog and on facebook, but haven't stopped to say how glad I am to see the improvements. I just want you to know I have been thinking of you and praying for you and hoping this would pass fast. When I see you in person, you seem so "put together" that I almost forget what you are going through. I am just glad that the physical part is finally over.
I am glad things are finally where they should be. Keep moving forward. I am thinking about you and the sadness that has been these last few weeks. Love you lots!
6 comments:
Yay! Finally! I have been following your progress on the blog and on facebook, but haven't stopped to say how glad I am to see the improvements. I just want you to know I have been thinking of you and praying for you and hoping this would pass fast. When I see you in person, you seem so "put together" that I almost forget what you are going through. I am just glad that the physical part is finally over.
Long, hard, row to hoe. All things will be made up and better. I love you!
I'm glad things are looking up! I'm so sorry for all the grief, though! (((Hugs!)))
I am glad things are finally where they should be. Keep moving forward. I am thinking about you and the sadness that has been these last few weeks. Love you lots!
Great news!
I'm so happy to hear it. Yeah and the Halloween picts are great.
Post a Comment