11.10.2009

Healthy Holidays

I have been part of a weight loss challenge for the past 3 1/2 months and I've been seeing great results, not necessarily in just pounds lost (only 6) but in making better more healthy choices each day. The challenge completes in 2 weeks and I'm excited that there is another challenge starting the following week!! You can live ANYWHERE and be a part of this!! Go to this link to find out more. Healthy Holidays If you join too we might even end up on the same team and win great bodies and a little bit of $$

7 comments:

Misty said...

WOW, that would be so good for me. But alas, I am scared! hmmmmm I guess I have until Monday to think it over, huh?

Dianne said...

Don't be scared! I know myself well enough now that I KNOW if I don't have any real accountability over the holidays I could easily...easily gain 10 lbs. Misty, it would be so fun to know you were doing it too! No pressure, though, really.

Jaimie said...

I would join you, but I don't think I should lose any weight right now :) I'll be loving the holidays this year, eating anything I want and the baby will just suck the fat right off! haha Maybe next year we can fight the flab together!

Dianne said...

BTW - It's not just about losing weight but doing things that are HEALTHY! Like getting your fruits/veggies and exercising, etc, etc. Losing weight is just the bonus of healthy living.

Jaimie - yeah, you've got a good reason to wait! :)

The Hanselmann Family said...

Great work Dianne! Keep it up. We miss you guys!

Nanette said...

So, do you know this lady? I'm thinking of doing it. She's extended the sign in until tomorrow. I really need someone that I can be accountable to to keep me motivated, or more accurately, GET me motivated as I once again have stopped.

Dianne said...

YES! I do! She's on my team right now. The Fit for Fall finishes on Monday. She is volunteering her time to make this happen. She sees the benefit it has been to her and wants to share that. It's totally legit. Actually, it looks like my team might win next week!!! I hope so we've all been working so hard.