11.29.2009

New Family Pics











My nephew, Bart and his family came for Thanksgiving and we all decided to take family pictures for each other. Here's some of the best ones. Which are your favorite?

8 comments:

Dianne said...

FYI - Some of these are just silly and yes...I know that.

Nanette said...

I like the 2nd and 4th from the end. Very cute. :o)

Misty said...

You all look BEAUTIFUL! I like them all. I especially like the ones of the girls with their daddy. There is nothing so cute as little girls with their Father.

Sara said...

YOu Look So good! What a beautiful family, my fave is the one where you are all laughing, so cute!

Ashleigh said...

i like all of them! you have such a beautiful family! i miss you guys! :D

La Familia Mata said...

I agree... they are all beautiful! I missed all of you on Thanksgiving. Malia just saw the picture of Hannah on the side and said, "I like that puppy, he's beautiful!"

Piepee said...

I can't deciede they are all beautiful!

Piepee said...

I can't deciede they are all beautiful!