Could my Nike IPod sensor be? Technically, it's not the sensor that's missing it's the little computer part that hooks into the ipod, but I don't remember what it's really called and this was easier to find a picture of. Anyway, I haven't been able to find it since we've gotten back from the cruise in November and that's how I'd track my runs. Sadly, my little Nike Me keeps calling me a slacker! I gotta find that sensor or I'm gonna start getting a complex here.
3 comments:
I think I have one of those that I don't need. The last time my shoe sensor died I just bought a whole new set so I still have the ipod part (I think). Can those things work with other sensors?
Israel says they can!
I will see if I can track it down and send it to you!
Post a Comment