8.06.2009
Enlisting your HELP!
I can hardly believe this day is coming...but it is! I will be running in the Mesa Falls Half Marathon in 2 weeks! AHHH!! I really hope I don't die, or throw up or totally embarrass myself by finishing in like 4 HOURS!! I'm hoping around 2 1/2 hours...ish... Anyway...I'm trying to put my running playlist together for the race and I need some great songs to keep me moving when I feel like calling it quits and lying down in a meadow along the road....to die... but I digress. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...share your best workout, running, pump you up and keep you moving "power songs" in my comments. Thanks friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh so important!! here's some:
'how far we've come' by matchbox 20 / 'hot n cold' by katy perry / 'i do not hook up' by kelly clarkson / 'stronger' by kanya west (edited version of course) / 'disturbia' by rihanna / 'irreplaceable' by beyonce / 'so what' by pink / 'mr. brightside' by the killers / 'just dance' by lady gaga
ok, seriously i need to stop, but these songs really pump me up! good luck! i am doing my first half-marathon in october and i get queezy just thinking about it! so good luck!!
You rock woman! I really like the old school Madonna songs :) From her immaculate collection cd. Lifehouse songs are good for me too. But then again, I don't work out so it's hard for me to say what might pump you up :) Good luck!! When my MP3 is charged I'll see if I have any really good ones.
wow! a half marathon! you go girl! can't believe it's only 2 weeks away. Jonathan is running one tonite. it starts at like 8:30 or 9, so I won't be watching him (that's my bedtime), but it will be interesting. I'm not a runner in the least, so I admire those who can do it!
I'll ask him if there are any songs that he loves, but I'm drawing a blank. could be because I don't really workout to music anymore. :)
"You Can't Stop the Beat" from the Hairspray sound track goes and goes for a long time. I totally wear myself out dancing around the kitchen to it, but you can't stop once it starts. Download that one.
Post a Comment