8.14.2009

A New Look

I always wanted to be one of those moms who didn't let her self go...well...life is life and priorities change. So I generally get a hair cut once a year and color (not counting the Feria purchases at WalMart to cover my naturally occuring platinum highlights) every few years. Israel had saved me some $$ to go out and get my hair done however I felt for our anniversary. Well that was on July 17th and now that it is Aug 14th I cashed that in. See what I mean about priority changes!

Anyway...here's the new look! What do you think?

13 comments:

Ashleigh said...

it's perfect! you look beautiful!

Julie said...

I think your hair looks great. I bet it feels nice to not have as much hair. I always love that feeling. Where did you get it done? Do you like them?

We need to get together sometime. I miss seeing you guys.

Katie said...

Oh so cute! So darling... I love the cut and the color is perfect!

Sara said...

So Super cute! I love the color! It is lucky to find someone who can do short hair cuts so well! Two thumbs WAY up :)

James and Charity said...

So cute!
Charity

Delcie said...

That's a great look for you! It looks amazing!

Piepee said...

I love it! It looks great on you! I need to do the same. It's time.

Piepee said...

I love it! It looks great on you! I need to do the same. It's time.

Tara Oliver said...

I agree with the others - it's TOTALLY adorable on you!! love it love it!!

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

You look beautiful as always!!

Steph said...

Love it!

larshannon said...

I'm just gonna say ditto on the hair and I love the fun pictures!

Deniene said...

Seriously HOT HOT HOT!!!!!