8.07.2009

Losing My Job?

Tonight my dear, patient husband got upset with the girls for once again flooding the bathroom sink and counter. Water was everywhere and he was not happy so he proceeded to let them hear how unhappy he was about it. As I went to investigate the commotion I could hear Maggie call from the living room, "Daddy! You need to change your attitude!!" Which prompted Emma to chime in with, "It's just water Daddy. It's just water... (looking downward and shaking her head)." I immediately erupt in laughter, which proceeded Israel's next line, "You're Fired! I'm trying to be upset here." as he begins to crack a smile.

4 comments:

Deniene said...

rolling on the floor with laughter!

Jaimie said...

Ya gotta laugh, or you'll cry :) Way to support your hubby ;)

larshannon said...

I love the girls perspective and attitude especially since I didn't have to clean anything!

Steph said...

Isn't it fun to laugh at ourselves?!
Wish someone would fire me sometimes...could I still collect unemployment?