8.01.2009
cake creators
The amazing TRIO of cake decorators and instructions for bday cake enjoyment.
Step 1: Take the BIG hint from wife that she wants a bday cake **can't really tell you why I wanted one other than it makes me feel important** Then study the box intensely...it WAS his first time EVER making a cake.
STEP 2-3: Bake the cake in a heart shaped pan suggested by a 5 year old and frost cake without having the cake fall apart too badly. Notice how she looks like she's so ready to help? If you enlarge the picture you'll see how much her face was helping :)
STEP 4: Clean up...
STEP 5: Construct a makeshift candle out of a toothpick and oil because it may not have occurred to you to actually purchase candles.
STEP 6: Take a picture of the birthday girl blowing out her...um..candle??
STEP 7: DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT leave cake unsupervised within 20ft of a 2 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your family rocks!! Oh, and umm happy belated birthday. I swear I should just email all my friends and family on July 1st so I don't forget.
I am so sorry that I missed your birthday! I have had a lot on my mind lately. Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm sure glad you had such a good one. What better thing to do on your special day than go to the temple? You rock!!
Glad it was such a spectacular birthday! I love your little pampered chefs
You are soooo lucky! I got a vanilla scented living room candle plopped in the middle of an ice cream cake. Nicole made mine. I made the crust though. Didn't want it to leak!
That is the best! I have to share my bday. Mine is March 5, so is Margaret's (mother in law), Jason's is the 6th and Nate (brother in law) is the 7th. We usually go out to dinner together but it stinks that Jason and I can't really surprise each other. I absolutely love the damage caused by said two year old. That is so classic.
Post a Comment