It's just about that time of year again. I will be running the SLC Half Marathon on April 17th. Israel is having trouble with his plantar fascia band and will not be racing with me this time, but will be supporting me at the finish line. But my friend, Valerie, will be running it with me!! Yeah!! This will be my first time running this Half. Last year the 5K in SLC was my first race ever and I'm excited to get to try this new course. If you're in the area feel free to come and join us or cheer us on!
2 comments:
I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH ALL MY HEART!!!! I was so proud of you when I got to see you the last time! You are AWESOME!!!
You're so sweet. Even when I crossed the finish line and felt like I was going to puke so bad that I couldn't even hug you?? lol I wish you could be in SLC too. I'd be able to hug this time :)
Post a Comment