Here's Alyssa trying on the first wedding gown, mine! She looks beautiful in everything she trys on.
And Aly after trying on about 15 dresses! LOL!
The attendent was so wonderful. Maggie was getting a little antsy so she got to have a chance to stand on the podium and try on a veil.
Maggie truly was a trooper during our 3 hours in the store she was taking taking notes for her own wedding options in the future in her handy dandy notebook and drawing the dresses that she thought were very pretty. Apparently she already knows what kind of cake she wants. The list below states the color of the dress and how many layers she wants it to have.
After many different styles it came down to these two dresses. Aly fell in love with the one on the bottom. Smart girl! It was a green line item (was about to be discontinued) so she got a smokin' deal!! Doesn't she look amazing?? I can't wait to see the big day pictures! (I had her permission to post these)
When Maggie's patience wore thin I handed her the camera and let her play photographer for a while. Here's a few of the shots she came up with.
I'm so grateful that I was able to get to be a part of Alyssa's big day, especially since I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it back to Iowa for the actual wedding. Thanks Aly!!
2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful day. Aly should tell Maggie about her imaginary husband when she was younger. I knew whatever Aly picked she'd be beautiful. Honestly the plans Maggie has made are wonderful. My favorite pict has to be of Maggie taking her own pictures.
oh! my gosh! how fun is it to see Aly in a wedding dress?? eeeeee! she looks so much like her mom in some of those pictures. I'm so excited, the dress she chose is gorgeous!!! it's great that you and the kiddos got to be involved, Diane. hee hee, your daughter has a future in photogrograhy!!
Post a Comment