2.21.2008

Girls Night In

Israel flew out to Spokane this morning for a Captain Recurrent Checkride tomorrow. So, that means it's just me and the girls, oh, and Juleen's little girl, Jessica.

Maggie and Jess are in the same ballet class together. Juleen gets to go on another weekend with Hubbie so rather than leave super early Friday AM for dance class, Maggie gets a sleepover! I think they'll be good and have fun. They love to play princess dress up.

Slow day around these parts. It's actually quiet. Weird.

2 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

Ahh...quiet. Doesn't happen too often, huh? How was the sleepover? I'm sure the girls had a blast. We should plan our own girls night. May not need princess dress up clothes, but maybe more ice cream and romantic chick flicks... Come visit me! (when you feel up to it)

Dianne said...

I'd love to! I think we should still get our toes pretty with a pedicure. I don't know why I care so much. I guess it just seems like such a luxury and us moms don't many of those anymore.