2.22.2008

The Sleep Over

So, I put myself in this position. I freely admit it. But, wow, am I tired!!

Who knew what a hurricane mess two 4 year olds could make while playing dress-up! The bedroom and downstairs should have big yellow Hazard signs as warnings. I didn't have enough energy to make them clean up downstairs before bed (I'm regretting that today)

But, I must say the power of bribery is amazing! Maggie just picked up EVERY single toy off the floor in her room in order to play PBSKids games on the computer for 20 min today.

Check out the picture to see what a great job she did.

Kids, gotta love 'em.


2 comments:

The Hanselmann Family said...

Fun times Dianne! Fun color for the room! You are doing a great job on your blog.

La Familia Mata said...

You go Maggie! I wish Malia understood bribes!