I'm at a TOTAL loss for Valentine's Day this year. The kids are covered. Maggie had her pseudo party yesterday during my book show and I'm a big fan of "simple is better" when it comes to holiday gifts for kids. They each are getting a 4 piece chocolate candy heart box and Israel picked up these really cute pink "princess" sleep masks for them. But it's for HIM I'm having trouble with. Valentine's is on a Saturday so I have NO desire to go out to dinner. I'm not paying a babysitter 2 extra hours just so I can stand in line!!! But, I DO want to do something thoughtful for Iz. Helpful ideas anyone???
6 comments:
Sorry girlfriend! I'm in the same boat :) I was thinking maybe doing a candle lit dinner for Nate. But it's not so romantic with the kids there. haha. I hope you can find something, maybe try google for some ideas?
Oh, BTW your valentine's pic is cute, is that what you made? We did something similar, except ours were glow in the dark bracelets and it said, "you brighten my day!" I know, cheesy :) But they look cute!
i made a huge poster-sized candy gram for bob last year....i have pics on my blog from last year, it was fun and easy, and he of course loved all the candy.
You should check out Katie's candy gram. It really was cute.
Last year I made heart shaped pizzas, it was cute. Dan and I don't celebrate Valentines or Birthdays really. We are going to catch a matinee today.
It's Valentine's!?! I have no concept of time these days! Just so you know I check out your blog regularly, I just do it through google reader and am to lazy and/or busy to back and leave a comment! I really do appreciate you leaving me comments and writing on my facebook. I am just a little disoriented these days, not having a home yet and traveling the countryside. Once we get settled, I will do my best to be a better communicator! Hope your commitment is going well. Good for you! Once I get this kid out of me, I have every intention of joining your ranks!
Post a Comment